NOW HIRING: ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Position Summary: This position works closely with the Infrastructure Manager to assure the planning, design, and execution of all capex projects.
- Monitor the implementation and development of the project, keeping control of both budget and project timelines.
- Supervise project execution and make sure it is implemented according to contract specifications and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate and review engineering drawings and necessary documents to be submitted for PRHTA approval.
- Develops reports, letters, and other documents regarding project matters; ensures the maintenance of detailed records of project activities, findings, progress, and results.
Job qualification requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and EIT License
- 5 years of experience managing a program of civil construction and/or maintenance projects.
- Prior experience with highway, bridge, and/or building construction is preferred.